To design, document and implement tests to expose bugs, and work with teams to checkmate the recurrence of errors in order to meet high quality standards.
- Adhere to the pre-defined QA process and apply same in the assigned Engineering cluster or any other assigned tasks.
- Employ Continuous Testing techniques to prevent quality issues during the development phase and ensure post-deployment satisfaction of internal and external customers.
- Ensures that software quality measures comply with regulatory standards, industry standards, and accepted best practices
- Performs the pre-testing phase of application development by participating in requirement reviews to identify potential problem areas, and make the appropriate recommendations
- Follow the automation test strategy, implement and maintain tests
- Implement performance tests to report on system capability and limits.
- Ensure security best practices for developed applications
- Find, investigate, track, reproduce and document bugs.
- Co-ordinate software releases to ensure seamless deployments every time.
- Participate in product performance engineering discussions and seek to reduce production incidences and customer dissatisfaction
- Identifies, reports, guides and tracks the rectification of faults in products during development stage.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Computer/System/ Electrical/ Electronic Engineering/ Computer Science or a related discipline.
Optional , ISTQB is a plus
1 -2 years hands on experience in Testing and Automation