To direct, operate, and administer the travel across the organizations, by identifying, engaging with and managing strategic partners to efficiently and cost effectively deliver a positive experience of all travelling experience for the employees of Interswitch.
- Manages the provision of appropriate travel and accommodation documentation and services, in collaboration with identified partners as required by travelling employees of Interswitch to deliver a positive experience for employees.
- Build effective working relationships within the internal client organization, delivering high-quality professional services with guidance from senior colleagues.
- Provision of work permit, renewal of appropriate STR visas, expatriate quotas and relevant compliance and regulatory information regarding immigration.
- Processing of visa liaison documentation for corporates, individuals and Interswitch service providers.
- Contribute to the development and continuous review of policies, SLAs, relevant regulatory codes and frameworks relating to travel. Monitor adherence to the travel policy, ensure that the organization and employees are protected againstany risks and adheres to set standards. Obtain authorization from a supervisor or manager for any exceptions from mandatory procedure.
- Develop own capabilities by participating in assessment and development planning activities as well as formal and informal training and coaching.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of relevant technology, external regulation, and industry best practices through ongoing education, attending conferences, and reading specialist media.
- Tracking the expenditure of the travel and admin budgets against different divisions and strategic projects. Proactively track and monitor the utilization of admin supplies. Report significant trends and variances to the affected business lines.
- Gather data, compile reports, analyze and identify key insights and trends in employee travel that will enable the optimisation and continuous improvement of travel processes and practices. Monitor and evaluate outcomes and recommend remedial actions where necessary.
- Identify, engage with and build strategic relationships with potential travel, accommodation and related service providers and optimize the benefit to the organization by leveraging economies of scale to deliver cost saving to the organization without compromising on safety and quality.
- Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments. Adheres to and enforces: goals, policies, and procedures.
- Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences. Keeps others well informed.
- Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Anticipates and adopts innovations in business-building digital and technology applications. Deploys some new technologies to enhance effectiveness of the group and business.
- Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals. Takes some steps to reduce bottlenecks and speed up the work.
- Knows the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement. Swiftly resolves process breakdowns; takes steps to ensure that problems do not recur.
- Makes good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward. Typically makes good independent decisions.
- Interprets and applies key financial indicators to make better business decisions.
- Studies financial and quantitative information; uses data to improve performance.
University (First degree)
Comprehensive experience In a HR shared services role/team.
(Over 3 years to 6 years).