To administer logical access for users across Interswitch systems and business applications and support with cryptographic keys implementation projects.
To execute governance strategy with reference to information security and IT risk management programme.
To review reports, consolidate information and produce information security and user admin processes and procedures.
To administer users’ logical access on systems and business application in line with policy and access control matrix.
To report progress to Information Lead, Security Governance and Strategy and provide support in reducing vulnerabilities.
Information Security User Admin Support
- Support the rollout of Security Governance strategy, in line with risk regulations and controls requirements.
- Participate in administering user access to Interswitch's platforms.
- Administer users’ logical access on systems and business application in line with policy and access control matrix.
- Develop user admin documentations, design controls to be implemented and adopt a sequence of activities that allow for optimal efficiency and effective coordination.
- Analyse information security processes and workflows to identify bottlenecks and redundant and strategy tasks.
- Check that the appropriate Information and Cyber Security controls are effectively implemented and managed, identify any potential security threats to the business and report to the Lead.
Data Collection, Analysis and Reporting
- Produce accurate reports for others by collecting data from a variety of standard sources and inputting it into standard formats OR collate and analyse data using pre-set tools, methods and formats. Involves working independently.
- Conduct research using primary data sources, and select relevant information to enable analysis of key themes and trends.
- Participate in administering social engineering tests, collate and analyse results and prepare reports to submit to Lead, formation Security Governance and Strategy.
- Develop weekly progress reports which include activities progress against set timelines, key risk and control indicators and overall improvements on current processes and procedures that minimise relevant risks and submit reports to the Lead.
Stakeholder Management and Customer Service
- Support stakeholder engagement by arranging meetings, events, and other stakeholder engagement activities.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with contractors, clients, consultants and subcontractors in operational risk ecosystem.
- Attend meetings led by Lead, Information Security Governance and Strategy, along with relevant stakeholders and acquire client needs and governance processes.
- Execute risk and mitigation activities in line with communicated requirements.
- Deliver stakeholder engagement activities to support development of effective project working relationships and to identify and respond to stakeholder needs and concerns.
- Provide advice and assistance to users to resolve basic queries and support key management operations to implement various projects and third party integrations.
- Provide support for the key generation / Import / Export ceremony.
- Provide support for cryptographic keys implementation projects.
- Anticipates and adopts innovations in business-building digital and technology applications.
Optimises Work Processes
- Knows the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Builds strong customer relationships and delivers customer-centric solutions.
Plans and Aligns
- Plans and prioritises work to meet commitments aligned with organisational goals.
- Rebounds from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations. F
Data Collection and Analysis
- Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on analysing data trends for use in reports to help guide decision making.
Network / IT Security
- Works with guidance (but not constant supervision) to maintain the security, integrity, compliance and continuity of IT systems and services.
Document and Model User Requirements
- Works at an intermediate level to utilise the appropriate modeling tool(s) to diagram the requirements from data and state changes, process and process improvements, as well as use cases and user stories.
- Affinity Diagram; Analysis Skills; Escalation; Managing Changes to Requirements; Project Change Log / Register; Project Change Management Plan; Project Change Request; Technical writing.
- Works under guidance (but not constant supervision) to acquire, organise, protect and process data to fulfill business objectives.
- Uses an understanding of numerical concepts to perform mathematical operations such as report analysis with guidance (but not constant supervision).
Troubleshoots Technical Issues
- Works at an intermediate level to employ a systematic process for solving technical issues by identifying the problem and selecting an appropriate solution.
- Verifies the problem; Defines the problem; Isolates the problem; Identifies the cause of problems; Justifies a solution; Resolves the problem.
Physical and Technical Access Management
- Works with full competence to control access to buildings, servers, systems and computers. Typically works without supervision and may provide technical guidance.
- Works with guidance (but not constant supervision) to ensure that IT applications meet required specifications by designing, executing and reporting on tests of systems and services.
Review and Reporting
- Works with guidance (but not constant supervision) to review and create relevant, lucid and effective reports.
Project Tracking and Reporting
- Works with guidance (but not constant supervision) to measure and report progress toward intermediate targets to make sure a project stays on track to achieve its ultimate goals.
- Project Performance Report; Schedule Reporting; Status Reporting; Status Reports.
Planning and Organising
- Works with guidance (but not constant supervision) to plan, organise, prioritise and oversee activities to efficiently meet business objectives.
- Supports business processes without supervision by understanding and effectively using standard office equipment and standard software packages, while providing technical guidance as needed.
University First Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related fields.
At least 3 years' relevant Information Security experience to enable job holder to work unsupervised