The Senior Operations Strategy Analyst is responsible for driving strategy and performance improvements across the Operations units of the Interswitch Backbone.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong Operations Management and Strategy background along with research and benchmarking skills. S/he will ensure that our operations processes and resources are optimized to achieve strategic goals as well as identifying and overseeing improvement opportunities to drive operational excellence within the Backbone.
S/he will conduct internal as well as competitor and other industry research / benchmarking activities to provide actionable insights for decision making.
- Support definition of the departmental vision, culture, and performance standards as well as oversee adoption at all levels within the department
- Create / revise operations strategy documents based on corporate strategy
- Oversee performance tracking against strategic objectives; Establish KPIs and develop performance measures to determine the effectiveness of implemented strategies
- Create reports and presentations on department performance against key indicators to provide meaningful insights
- Track process efficiency and effectiveness; Work with cross functional teams to identify blockers and drive improvements.
- Manage operational excellence programs and projects that will drive overall operations effectiveness and efficiency
- Work closely with the team manager(s) to develop and follow project roadmaps, including key activities, stakeholder engagement and milestones
- Facilitate change management, ensuring the necessary governing structure and processes are in place to achieve sustained improvements in performance across operations
- Ensure that sound operational processes and procedures are developed and documented.
- Research industry trends, conduct surveys, analyze competitor data etc, to determine potential threats / issues or opportunities for improvements; Identify opportunities for achieving competitive advantage within operations
- Build detailed business plans, create presentations and other documents supported by strong qualitative and quantitative insights for improvement opportunities.
- Develop innovative analytical methodologies to answer strategic business questions across operations unit
- Work with operations and technology teams to deliver analyses, insights, and actionable recommendations that create meaningful impact.
- Business Strategy definition and execution
- Competitor research and benchmarking
- Demonstrable experience in business process improvement / re-engineering to deliver operational excellence
- Resource and cost optimization
- Strategic program / project managemen
- Relationship Management
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and data modeling skills.
- Problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Experience in applied researc
- Experience working in a face-paced enterprise technology environmen
- Excellent communication skills and in-depth knowledge of various product domains will help you succeed in this role
- Customer focus
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable managing relationships and balancing requirements across diverse stakeholder groups.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Self-motivated and directed
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• First degree in Engineering, Management or Sciences
• Project Management and Operations Improvement / Efficiency certifications (Lean, 6 sigma, Safe Agile, PMI)
Experience (Number of relevant years):
• Minimum 6 years’ experience in Operations with 2 years in a supervisory role
• Fintech managerial experience or previous experience in Management Consulting will be an added advantage