The Customer success executive role is that of providing L1 support to customer service requests via non-voice channels, using the incident management and request fulfilment processes, in line with Service Desk objectives.
The Customer success executive role is responsible for promoting the values of the department in:
- Your commitment to the job description including living the company’s core values.
- Your dedication in your passion for the work you do.
- Your V-APT (pronounced vee-apt) attitude while doing your job. V – the value you get; A – don’t fight with an angry customer, P - you are not the problem; T – timeliness is next to godliness.
Customer Service Management
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the SLA and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Resolve 90% of all product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution via email, customer service portal, social media and other non-voice channels.
- Ability to understand the customer’s request and provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools to achieve a satisfying outcome to the customer.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies and uses customer-focused metrics to achieve a satisfying outcome.
Ownership and Initiative
- On-time escalation of issues to level2 support.
- Case ownership while the problem has escalated to the level2 support and has been mitigated or resolved or until a new owner has been found.
- Focuses on delivering timely performance and takes responsibility and accountability for quality outcomes.
Broad Product/Service Understanding
- Basic knowledge of Interswitch products, transaction processing services, settlement, dispute, reporting and incident management and communication process.
- Understands how customers use these services to support them appropriately.
- Basic knowledge of Postillion S1 Portal (Transaction Query transaction identification and transaction trouble shooting).
- Keeps abreast of changing and new products or service
Continual Service Improvement
- It’s about learning from what has worked as well as what has not, being open to change and improvement and working in ‘smarter’, more focused ways
- Aware of the importance to learn and improve process efficiency and common ways in which processes are optimised.
- Supports specific activities and align individual expectations to improve development processes
- Prioritises tasks and understands business needs.
- Measures the impact of their work and ensures their input to ensure services are available to customers.
- Ontime performance delivery, ownership and accountability for quality outcomes
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
A tertiary qualification (e.g. related to Information Technology) and/ or equivalent experience
ITIL V3 Foundations Certification (achieved)
Other qualifications not mandatory but recognised
Experience (Number of relevant years):
1-3 years’ experience in customer service delivery within a technology environment, ideally a service desk or trouble-shooter role.
Proven customer support experience and track record of over-achieving quota.