The Team lead is expected to lead, coach, and motivate the team to deliver departmental KPI’s targets and objectives. Execute the work plans and strategy of the customer support team in adherence to defined processes and policies.
The lead will act as a first level escalation point for issues beyond the Service Desk Analyst sphere of control.
- Coordinate and monitor the activities of support staff to achieve agreed targets
- Assist in monitoring compliance to defined service levels. (Daily, weekly monitoring)
- Assist in ensuring prompt, complete and satisfactory resolution/feedback on queries.
- Monitor team performance to ensure efficiency in contact handling and customer service delivery.
- Promptly escalate issues complex issues to appropriate service owners or department to determine and recommend appropriate courses of action.
- Conduct routine quality monitoring of the interactions handled by the SDA’s in assigned team to identify and isolate developmental needs.
- Engagement with product/business lines to pro-actively seek out product and process improvement opportunities.
- Provide guidance to direct reports, and others as required, to develop and maintain a motivated, engaged and customer focused team.
- Identify and assess customer needs to ensure satisfaction.
- Prepare and submit reports on weekly/monthly basis as necessary.
- Conduct feedback & coaching sessions with all assigned team members, , provide guidance and manage the performance of subordinates.
- Facilitate prompt and complete dissemination of relevant information to team members and manage relationship with other call centre teams and functions
- Create an environment of continuous improvement by acting on opportunities to improve and optimize CRM systems, processes, products.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Academic Qualification(s): Minimum of B.sc degree or equivalent.
Professional Qualification(s): Other qualifications not mandatory but recognized
Experience (Number of relevant years): At least 3 years relevant work experience in team management in a customer support function