Responsible for the deployment of new/fixes for digital solutions onsite at the banks infrastructure for the mobile business
- Testing - Uses product specifications to design test procedures and standards.
- Solutions Analysis - Analyzes specified problems and issues to find the best technical and/or professional solutions.
- Needs Assessment - Investigate questions relating to existing programs, processes and procedures.
- Client & Customer Management (External) - Help senior colleagues manage client and customer relationships by using relevant sales or client systems.
- Independently supports business processes with comprehensive understanding and effective use of standard office equipment and standard software packages, while also providing guidance and training to others.
- Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on analyzing data trends for use in reports to help guide decision making.
- Works with guidance (but not constant supervision) to achieve full compliance with applicable rules and regulations in management and/or operations.
- Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on developing appropriate plans or performing necessary actions based on recommendations and requirements.
- Works under guidance (but not constant supervision) to acquire, organize, protect and process data to fulfill business objectives.
- Finastra Trade and Finance solution
- Java, Websphere, Weblogic, Tomcat, Oracle, Apache, JBoss
- Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments. For example, operates with a clear sense of responsibility; learns about, and adheres to, most policies, procedures, and work requirements.
- Takes steps to ensure work is done properly, communicates status, and addresses any errors.
- Makes good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward. For example, knows when to act independently and when to escalate issues.
- Integrates various inputs, decision criteria, and trade-offs to make effective decisions. Typically makes good independent decisions.
- Knows the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement. For example, uses metrics and benchmarks to monitor accuracy and quality.
- Takes steps to make methods productive andefficient. Promptly and effectively addresses process breakdowns.
- Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems. For example, looks at complex issues from multiple angles; explores issues to uncover underlying issues and root causes; sees the main consequences and implications of different options.
- Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives. For example, readily involves others to accomplish goals; stays in touch and shares information; discourages "us versus them" thinking; shows appreciation for others' ideas and input.
- Builds strong customer relationships and delivers customer-centric solutions. For example, keeps in contact with customers to ensure problems are resolved, or to improve customer service.
- Studies customer feedback and emerging customer needs and uses these to determine some creative new ideas.
- Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm. For example, takes timely action on important or difficult issues. Identifies and pursues new opportunities that benefit the organization.
- General Education - University (First Degree)
- Managerial Experience - Very Limited (Minimum Experience; 2-4Years)
- Timely deployment of solutions according to Project plans
- Timely deployment of solutions according to SLA