Preferred Programming Language: JAVA.
To design, code, test, analyse and manage software programs and applications that drive the Interswitch’s strategy, products and third-party business.
- Assists other software engineers, analysts, and designers in conceptualizing and developing new software programs and applications
- Develop, maintain, troubleshoot, enhance and document software products and components develop by self and others as per the requirements and detailed design
- Design and implement automated unit testing as required on a project
- Works closely with the Team Leader, Business Analyst and Product Owner for understanding the functional and system requirements
- Involves in task breakdown, provides reasonable work estimates and communicates deviations from estimates or work product in advance of deadline
- Creates thorough, professional quality technical specifications and design documentation
- Contributes to company knowledge base and process improvements
- Current on emerging software technologies and makes recommendations
- Proactively recommends, schedules, and provide software and development framework and tools improvements and upgrades
- Technical Competencies:
Academic Qualification(s): Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Computer/System/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering/ Applied physics/ Computer Science or a related discipline
Experience (Number of relevant years): At least 5 years hands on experience writing production quality codes